We ask our clients to participate directly with us in an intensely collaborative process based on specific measures of success, rapid prototyping, and continuous testing and improvement. The result is one combined team, making things the right way, with less time invested in presentations and arbitrary deliverables.
Requirements gathering: user personas, key use cases, current pain points, business goals, industry best practices.
We gather information about the project in order to achieve the following goals:
- Treas of opportunity
- Takeaway synthesis
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility check
- Competitive analysis
3. Visual Representation
- Visual Direction (Digital prduct Branding )
- UI concept of the key screens
- Applying a visual concept approved on the previous stage to the rest of the screens
- High-fidelity clickable prototype.
4. User Experience
We will build out two user journeys from the employee and vendors to ensure and address all the potential problems within the buying cycle.
- Mood Boarding
- Simplify user’s life
- Information architecture,
- UX map
- low-fidelity wireframes
5. User Interface
The goals for this stage to ensure the final version of the UI is ready to put into development.
- Simplify the user flow
- Motion studies of the interface behavior
- iconography and illustrations
- Small details to bring the app into life
Robert L. Peters, Graphic Designer
How can we help?